WINNIPEG – Public wellness officers in Manitoba suggest the existing five-day COVID-19 check positivity rate is 1.45 per cent.
30-five new circumstances of the virus have been recognized as of Sunday, August 9, 2020. This provides the overall amount of lab-confirmed beneficial and possible optimistic scenarios in Manitoba to 542.
The info exhibits there ended up:
- 20 new conditions in the Prairie Mountain Wellbeing area
- 10 new scenarios in the Southern Health and fitness – Santé Sud wellbeing region
- four new cases in the Winnipeg wellbeing area and
- 1 new circumstance in the Interlake-Jap wellness area.
Whilst lots of of today’s circumstances appear to be connected to known clusters in southern and western Manitoba or are close contacts of a beforehand-declared case, preliminary information implies that there may perhaps be a tiny quantity of situations of unknown acquisition in these areas.
Case investigations are ongoing to figure out doable COVID-19 exposures. When the investigations are accomplished, added info will be presented as necessary to tell persons of any public health and fitness dangers.
The info also displays:
- six present hospitalizations, with a few persons in intensive care
- 182 lively scenarios and 352 individuals have recovered from COVID-19 and
- the selection of deaths owing to COVID-19 remains at 8.
Preliminary tests quantities present an additional 756 laboratory assessments were being done on Saturday, bringing the whole amount of exams completed considering that early February to 100,830.
Pop culture practitioner. Bacon expert. Explorer. Tv maven. Wannabe student. Subtly charming social media nerd.