The Marktstrasse will be filled with art and culture by the end of year 8. Creative artists are invited to help shape it.
The doors of the Creative Room at Marktstrasse 8 were opened on October 1, 2021. An interactive survey is currently being used to build a shared image of the culture that lives in Hohnemes. From “MOHUP” (Moments of Happiness and Possibilities) Verena Marte and Julia Beck developed the concept and designed the installation. Come to one of the dialogue days in the creative room with your ideas and perspectives and continue to participate in the community portrait.
• 13.10.: Networking Meeting Hohnemes Choirs
• 14/15 October: Open Dialogue Days, 4 pm to 6 pm, come with your concerns and topics.
• 20/21 October: Dialogue Day on the theme “Customs and Traditions”, from 4 to 6 pm
• 27/28/29 October: Open Dialogue Day, 4 PM to 6 PM
• 28.10.: Second Culture Project Forge, 6 pm
• 29 October: Second networking meeting for musicians, 6 pm
Atelier and exhibition days in November and December:
In November and December 2021, the space will be used by artists as a temporary studio and exhibition space. Since the rooms are suitable for multiple uses, small-scale events such as readings, performances, workshops or discourse programs can take place in parallel. People can still contact the cultural department with their ideas.
Through this opening of the rooms, the urban potential is experienced anew by the people. Multiple uses create social and cultural action spaces, which in turn allow long-term and successful collaborations to develop.
Web guru. Amateur thinker. Unapologetic problem solver. Zombie expert. Hipster-friendly travel geek. Social mediaholic.