Five days before the Ubisoft Forward Showcase, well-connected journalist Tom Henderson leaked Assassin’s Creed news. on his blog He reports on several games that Ubisoft reportedly revealed on Saturday and new sources are said to have confirmed him. Apparently, a game long awaited by many fans is involved.
Ubisoft has big plans for Assassin’s Creed
If Henderson and his sources are correct, the showcase awaits us not only with the presentation of the newly confirmed Assassin’s Creed Mirage, but with revelations about the titles that have already been leaked as well as the entire Kind of new:
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage: AC Mirage, in which we play Bassim in Baghdad, confirmed by Ubisoft after a leak, should not surprisingly be shown in detail. You can read more about it in our Mirage overview.
- Assassin’s Creed Infinite: Ubisoft is said to reveal more about its online platform, which is said to be designed to connect multiple AC games. More information about Infinity can be found here.
- Project Red: A branch in Japan has already been anticipated and over the years there has been a great desire from the community. According to Henderson, the game will be revealed along with concept art. He believes that we can choose between a male and female killer.
- Project Witch: The game, formerly known as Project Neo, is said to be developed at Ubisoft Montreal. The setting is believed to be of Europe during the witch hunt in the 16th century.
- Project Z: The title is said to be a mobile game set in China.
Not surprisingly, Henderson also mentioned a DLC for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. However, he did not give any further information about this. Besides, he’s not sure whether VR. Play Assassin’s Creed Nexus will be shown.
Ubisoft Forward Has the Answers
While some parts of it may seem plausible via leaks, and while Henderson is mostly correct, these are all just rumours. But we’ll know more on Saturday when the Ubisoft Forward takes place at 9 p.m. It is well known that on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of Assassin’s Creed there will be a lot of shows about the game series, the only question is, what exactly?
To get in the mood for Ubisoft Forward, a new trailer was released today:
Ubisoft celebrates 15 years of Assassin’s Creed in Leap of History trailer
In addition to Assassin’s Creed, other games will also be featured at the Ubisoft Forward. These include Skull and Bones as well as Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope. You can find out when and where you can watch the showcase here.
What do you think about the leak? Would you be happy with that or perhaps you desire other announcements? Tell us in the comments.
Internet fan. Alcohol expert. Beer ninja. Organizer. Certified tv specialist. Explorer. Social media nerd.