1. Please tell us your current hardware:
(Please actually list here And don’t refer to the signature, because some don’t see it and the hardware changes)
- Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- Memory (RAM): Corsair Vengeance LPX2 x 8GB, DDR4-3000, DIMM 288 pins
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
2 x 8GB, DDR4-3200, DIMM 288 Pin
- Motherboard: Auras B450 Pro
- PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold (650W)
- Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-Omega RGB
- Graphics Card: RTX 2070
- HDD / SSD: Samsung Evo 860 (1TB)
and Samsung MZ-V8P500BW
2. Describe your problem. The more precise and better you describe your problem, the better we can help you (eg additional pictures may be helpful):
Greetings to everyone
I had to restart the PC from Windows 10 (Software Update – no update for Windows 11).
When nothing had happened even after 30 minutes, I took a closer look at the matter. (fans were still spinning, but all in/output was gone)
on menu. The DRAM Status LED appeared on and off every 5 seconds. The CPU LED flashes briefly.
(I have been using this PC for 3 years without any major problems)
3. What are the steps you have already taken/tried to resolve this issue and what did it do?
So far I’ve replaced the mainboard battery and tried different RAM slots in pairs…unfortunately without success. Of course, even doing a manual reboot with the power button didn’t help.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Internet fan. Alcohol expert. Beer ninja. Organizer. Certified tv specialist. Explorer. Social media nerd.