With the “ALDItion Limited” campaign, the discounter is bringing a new range to its branches for a few days. These are new line products.
Aldi Süd is launching a new product line, “ALDItion Limited”. The company’s press office said the limited range will be available from September 2 at discounter branches.
These are the new products of “ALDItion Limited”
The range offered at Aldi Süd includes pizza, pasta, cheese, chocolate, olive oil, spices, plantains and drinks. “LIMITED ALDItion” is offered for a limited time only.
The discounter also offers a contest in which customers have to guess the correct taste of the drink and can win shopping vouchers worth 100 euros.
- Limited ALDIition Pasta: 500 g pack 1.69 euro
- Limited ALDIition Pizza Pepperoni Salami either Limited ALDIition Four Cheese: Each 412 or 430 g pack, 2.79 euros
- Ltd. ALDIion Chocolate Bar Nutcracker Whole Milk Hazelnut: 200 g pack 1.49 euro
- Limited ALDItion Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 750ml bottle, 4.29 euros
- Limited ALDIion Spices: Different varieties, 1.99 euros
- Taste the Limited ALDIition Flirt: Different varieties, each 1.5 liter bottle, 0.59 euros, plus a deposit of 0.25 euros
“Lebensmittel Zeitung” reports that discounter Aldi Nord will also offer a comparable range of “Limited Aldivision”, but with different products. Dates and prices are not yet known.
Reader. Organizer. General creator. Zombie fanatic. Alcohol advocate. Food junkie. Bacon ninja.