To counter fake reviews, Amazon has introduced a program for product testers. As part of the “Amazon Wine” program, testers evaluate selected articles and then write a review; The product can almost always be stored later. You can read all the information about Amazon Vine here.
The Amazon Wine Program offers product testers free products that they can evaluate and then review on the online retailer’s platform. Customers often identify the reviews of Vine members with the fact that the reviews are particularly detailed and comprehensive. They are designed to be rated by users as “helpful” or “not helpful” and serve as a guide before making a purchase.
The authors of the reviews are not Amazon employees, but selected customers who “Amazon wine“Club. In principle, it is possible for every Amazon customer to get free products and rate them online.
Amazon Vine: Invitation to Join
You cannot register for Amazon’s “Vine” program yourself. Amazon customers are identified and invited according to the internal selection process. The invitation depends on your previous reviews that you have written on Amazon and whether and how many other customers have rated it as “helpful”.
If you want to be invited by Amazon or have already been invited, the following is expected from your reviews:
- The review must be submitted within 30 days of receiving the product.
- Published reviews should serve as a helpful guide before making a purchase and therefore should be written as objectively as possible.
- Evaluation can be positive, negative or neutral and should reflect your honest opinion.
- The more recent your review, the more likely it is that Amazon will notice you. The same applies to your number of reviews; The more reviews you have, the higher your chances of becoming a product tester. The exact number you need for the invitation is not known.
- If you receive the product, you do not have to worry about further payment. Amazon will then notify you if you need to eventually return the product.