1C Entertainment and Coach Media announced today that King’s Bounty II, the upcoming sequel to the critically acclaimed turn-based, tactical RPG series King’s Bounty, released on August 24, 2021 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC Will be. The original March 2021 release date has been dropped to give players the best possible experience when the game comes out.
Nikolay Barivnikov, CEO of 1C Entertainment, says, “As a team, we later had to make the difficult decision to postpone the release of King’s Bounty 2 until 2021, enough to give the team the best possible experience with King’s Bounty.” To get time. “
“We are currently in a phase where the game is complete and playable, but we need more time to finish testing, fix bugs and optimize, and postpone the release date gives us precious time. Is what is urgently needed for such an important project., With its ambitious, open world, its complex narrative, its deep turn-based strategy, and its RPG mechanics, “says Dennis Maltzev, creator of King’s Bounty II. Love And looking at the passion, you, our fans have put behind it. Project, we are grateful for your support and ask to be a little more patient with us. We hope this will not be a long delay. Please Keep an eye on our channel for any upcoming game updates as we are nearing the new release date. “
Players were able to take a first look at the game on February 11, 2021 at the Epic Games Showcase and Ludy Awards. More information about the game will be released at a later date.
About Kings Bounty II
King’s Bounty II builds on the strategic turn-based battles of its predecessor and provides players with a fantastic role-playing experience, weighing in on each of their decisions, whether they fight against dead terror or relationships with villagers Have been. Players can explore a living world, where reality and fantasy mix, exciting stories and characters await in every corner, and moral decisions are constantly being made!
Players slip into the role of one of three heroes – each with their own story – and experience a non-linear adventure in an open and vibrant fantasy world. They travel the realm in two different stages from the perspective of the third person, complete quests, explore the jungle, and get to know the people who meet along the way. However, once the fight begins, the game shifts to a tactical perspective. Players must then fall back on their units to win the fight.
The vast kingdom of Antara is in great danger. A mysterious disease is spreading and corrupting the land and all the people living on it. Refugees from affected areas are being diverted to Nostria, making food and other resources scarce. Spirits once living with disease now leave nothing but chaos and destruction. Realm itself is fighting for survival, which is why players’ decisions carry more weight than ever before. What will Antara’s future look like?
- Interactive story with video scenes: The story of King’s Bounty II is told in several video scenes and the actions of the players are of critical importance. In the style of the classic role-playing tradition, players are constantly confronted with difficult ethical decisions that have far-reaching effects on the entire region. However, these decisions are not limited to simple dialogue options, but are influenced by the players’ actions.
- Environment is important: Once a battle begins, the battlefield will reflect the portion of the world map the players are currently traveling to. This means that players will have to consider their surroundings before each battle to reduce the risk and perhaps there will be an advantage.
- No more flat arenas: Realistic, volumetric Battlefields are an integral part of King’s Bounty II. Battle maps are filled with obstacles such as hikes, hills, wagons and more, increasing tactical diversity. Each battle now has its own strategic advantages and disadvantages.
- New Character Development System: In Kings Bounty II, players can choose each of the three characters with their own story. And as they explore the empire, these stories change based on various ideals: strength, art, order, and chaos. However, these decisions affect not only the NPC, but also the rest of the world.
- Unique Squads: Each squad is made up of unique units, each with their own skills and appearance. Instead of resorting to faceless recruits, players create their own humans, elves, trolls and other creatures who spend the majority in favor of adventure, forming close bonds.
- Strategic Depth on the Battlefield: King’s Bounty II introduces several new tactical features such as line of sight for a deep and rich combat experience. In addition, surprise tactical events during battles place additional demands on players.
- A unique blend of realism and imagination: Players can look towards a larger fantasy world in which elements of the classic genre are mixed with harsh realism and ensure that they experience the suffering of the empire.
Kings Bounty II will be available in stores on August 24, 2021 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
More information is available on King’s Bounty II www.kingsbounty2.com.