Team owner Ottmar Szafnar and his success in Formula 1 – more about his resume and key milestones.
- Ottmar Sajafnar Is from 2018 Team boss Of Thread 1-The remaining stables Aston Martin Is active
- His professional career began in the USA at Ford Motor Company.
- Because of that The successes He is a member of the USF2000 Hall of Fame in racing.
Silverstone (England) – On August 2, 2018, AMR GP Limited took over Thread 1Shahrah Force India F1 Team (Force India for Short) Racing Team. When Team boss Company continued Ottmar Sajafnar The one who stayed with the team for many years as the Sports Director. The racing team was renamed the season: Racing Point F1 Team. The British company is based in Silverstone and is owned by the company Lawrence Stroh – An entrepreneur and billionaire from Canada. The team changed its name back in 2021 Aston Martin.
Team owner Ottmar Szafnar: Important stations in his resume
Ottmar Sajafnar Originally from Romania. His father is German-American and his mother is Romanian. When Ottmar was seven years old, the family moved to the American city Detroit In the state of Michigan. Studied there later Team boss From Aston Martin Initially at Wayne State University and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering. He then decided to study economics and finance at the University of Detroit.
In his Biodata Following academic training can be found in the following occupations:
- In 1986, Ottmar Sajafner began his professional career at Ford Motor Company. He worked as a program manager for the company.
- In 1998, he turned to Ford to dedicate himself to his passion, racing. He started as an executive director in British American Racing – a Thread 1Steady racing in the UK.
- In 2001, he switched to Honda Racing Development.
- In 2008 he founded his own company called Soft Pair and developed the official timing and track positioning app for Formula 1.
Ottmar Szafnar: Team Principal in Formula 1 at Aston Martin
In october 2009 Ottmar Sajafnar In the then Sahara Force India F1 team. Despite being stable The successes The racing team ran into financial difficulties and eventually filed for bankruptcy in 2018. The new Racing Point Force India F1 team took over both vehicles and crews in the summer of 2018 and Ottmar Szafner received the position Team boss. After the debut season, the team changed its name to the Racing Point F1 team and in early 2021 Aston Martin F1 team.
For the current 2021 racing season, Aston Martin is using veteran Formula 1-Driver Lance walking And Sebastian Vettel On. Vittel debuted for competitor Ferrari in 2020. The Canadian Strokes have been with the Aston Martin team since the 2019 Formula 1 World Championship. Ottmar Sajafnar The team continues to support the drivers as bosses and report on their Instagram profile what is happening on the team and on the racetrack.
Ottmar Szafnar as team owner and his greatest successes
First race as Team boss Refused Ottmar Sajafnar In the Belgian Grand Prix. Racing Point won with its pilots Esteban Ocon And Sergio Perez Fifth and sixth place. He made it at the end of the season Thread 1-Stable in seventh place in the Constructors’ Championship. The team achieved this position the following season with a total of 73 points. Racing Point increased in 2020 and finished fourth in the Constructors’ Championship with 195 points. This placement is the largest ever Success Gave much recognition to the racing team and Ottmar Zafnur. Cut driver standings Sergio Perez Fourth place with 125 points among his peers.