deutsch The english
In existence MMO Rust You can always use a loot and TC room to store important resources or items. We will show you how to do it in the most space-saving way!
How to Build Loot and TC Room: YouTuber PhorgoT explains in one of his videos how you can build a small 1 × 1 warehouse that is very safe from thieves. In the end, your loot room will fit:
- 5 big boxes
- 2 small boxes
- 1 grill
- 1 tc cabinet
For this room you definitely need garage doors and enough resources to build a 1 × 1 hut. In the video, Forgotti uses stone walls, which you can certainly upgrade further.
These individual steps are:
- Build 2 foundations on the ground
- Create 3 exterior walls and a roof
- Make a frame for garage door
- Garage door
- Create a triangular foundation on the outside
- On this, you put half the wall and a triangular roof.
- Now you can place a triangular roof halfway up inside. This is the shelf
- Now you can tear the outer structure again
- Now put 3 big boxes on the floor inside you, your TC, grill and a small box
- On the shelf you also have space for 2 big boxes and a small box.
- Keep everything together as much as possible to stay within the four walls
Your small warehouse is ready and hardly anyone will think that there is so much loot there. Have you already seen the cool buildings or have you built them yourself? Tell us in the comments!
Web guru. Amateur thinker. Unapologetic problem solver. Zombie expert. Hipster-friendly travel geek. Social mediaholic.