Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi says he is in “good health” after being hospitalized Monaco Was admitted. “Due to the caution of my doctors, I had to go to the hospital for some tests. My activities will remain in touch with my employees during very difficult times for the country as always, ”he said in a statement.
Berlusconi’s conservative Forza Italia’s deputy boss, Antonio Tajani, confirmed on television that the 84-year-old had to be hospitalized. The Ensa news agency wrote that Berlusconi was hospitalized in Monaco. She referred to her doctor Alberto Zangrillo, who examined Berlusconi on Monday. Due to cardiac arrhythmia, he strongly recommended the head of the opposition Forza Italia to go to the hospital there.
Berlusconi owns a house near the French city of Nees, where he lives temporarily. According to the party, Berlusconi may soon come home again. The party founder had an artificial heart valve in June 2016 and then repeatedly suffered from health problems. He was hospitalized in September last year following a contraction of coronovirus.
Introvert. Proud beer specialist. Coffee geek. Typical thinker. Pop culture trailblazer. Music practitioner. Explorer.