Ikea’s Symphonisque table lamp combines a stylish lamp with Sonos speakers. We’ll show you how to set up an imperceptible WiFi speaker using the Sonos app.
Ikea has been selling 2-in-1 speakers under the name Symphonysk with Sonos since 2019. are from now bookshelf speaker (tested) And this table lamp (tested) A second generation and Sonos introduced a new app in 2020. Only Symfonisk Picture Frames no longer supports the older Sonos S1 app. Setup takes just a few steps and is very simple. In these instructions, you’ll learn the process of initial setup using the example of a table lamp (2nd generation) with the Sonos S2 app.
step by step instructions
- First download the Sonos app google play store or in Apple’s App Store Below
- Create a Sonos account or sign in with an existing account.
- Connects the symfonisk device to power.
- If the table lamp doesn’t show up automatically in the app after a while, navigate to Adjustment Management add product, If applicable, allow location access or notifications so that the speaker can be found.
- TAPS add toWhen you look at the table lamp.
- To pair via NFC, touch the media button on the back with your smartphone. You may need to turn on NFC for Android devices first. If that doesn’t work, you’ll find a setup pin on the bottom of the table lamp.
- LAMP will now automatically connect to your WLAN.
- Specifies in the Sonos app which room the speaker should be assigned to.
- The Symfonisk Table Lamp is now updated. It may take a few minutes.
- Now the speaker has been successfully added. In the settings you can now adjust the sound using the equalizer or set up a stereo pair if you have two identical models. Anyone using an iPhone or iPad can start TruePlay Measurement to calibrate the sound for the respective room.
- If you’re using the Sonos S1 instead, the setup process is almost identical.
Links marked with * are affiliate links. With a purchase through this link, we receive a sales commission without overpaying by you as the site operator.
Internet fan. Alcohol expert. Beer ninja. Organizer. Certified tv specialist. Explorer. Social media nerd.