Next weekend, on 27.-28. In August 2022, the final FIM Hard Enduro World Championship, “Red Bull Outliers”, will take place in Canada. Michael Walkner can start:
“Until recently, I wasn’t sure I’d be able to start at all,” says Michael Walkner, who was a little skeptical at first. But after three weeks of intensive therapy on the injured left leg, the doctor and therapist decided to race in Canada.
The well prepared GASSGAS EC300 awaits him to be ready to race, as Michael Walkner was ruled out of the event in the United States two weeks ago due to an injury.
Championship Standings (Provisional after Round 6)
1. Mario Roman (Sherko) 88pts
2. Manuel Lietenbichler (KTM) 87pts
3. Graham Jarvis (Husqvarna) 69pts
4. Teodor Kabachev (KTM) 63pts
5. Billy Bolt (Husqvarna) 62pts
6. Alfredo Gomez (GASGAS) 57pts
7.Michael Walkner (GASGAS) 49pts
8.David Cyprian (KTM) 47pts
9. Wade Young (Sherko) 46pts
10. Dominic Olszowy (GASGAS) 37pts
Devoted web advocate. Bacon scholar. Internet lover. Passionate twitteraholic. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Lifelong beer fanatic.