Losing weight isn’t always a difficult ordeal, nor does it require pills or shakes. We tell you which sustainable foods help you lose weight.
There are many reasons why you might want to go on a diet: Jeans pinch and a well-fitting T-shirt tight at first, or you simply desire a healthier lifestyle. If you want to lose weight, there is no point in starving – because then cowardice often threatens jojo effect, Some people fast to lose weight, among other things, but the body is dependent on an adequate supply of nutrients in any case.
your better to change diet And mostly to eat foods that are filling, healthy and low in calories. If you also pay attention to regional and seasonal origins, you can make your dietary changes very sustainable as well. In this article we will answer the question “What foods help you lose weight?”
Which foods help you lose weight? Tired of vegetables!
Many local vegetables can help you lose weight because they contain a lot of nutrients and few calories. Unlike imported varieties such as avocados Their CO2 balance is not as problematic as they are regionally grown and their transport routes are shorter. If you want to lose weight, then you can eat the following types of vegetables without hesitation:
- Cauliflower It’s considered a superfood because it’s rich in vitamins—and plus few calories. Kale grows in winter, that is, in a season when many vegetables from German farming are not available for sale. So, if you want to watch your weight in winters and still eat healthy then kale is the ideal food.
- Carrot Contains some calories too. They are also rich in fiber, which is good for your digestion. You can eat them both raw and cooked. With them it won’t be boring on your new menu.
- spinach There is another healthy food that can help you lose weight. Green vegetables keep you full for a long time. In addition to classic recipes, you can also use it as a smoothies ready.
- asparagus Although the season is short, it is excellent for losing weight. Stick vegetables have a drainage effect and stimulate digestion.
- kohlrabi It contains a lot of water and hence is low in calories. Nevertheless, the tuber holds thanks to its many fiber Tired for a long time.
These fruits help in reducing weight
Fruits can also help you maintain or lose weight. But it depends on the type and quantity. Cause that fruit fructose Which in turn can have a negative effect on your metabolism. From Bananas You should keep your hands closed, as they contain a lot of calories. In addition, long and climate-damaging transport routes are behind them.
But these fruits and berries will help you lose weight:
- Apple There are only about 55 calories per 100 grams. They are also high in fiber, which is good for digestion.
- Rahila They are no less than apples, as they also keep you full for a long time.
- raspberry, blueberries either Blackberry There are also fruits that help you lose weight: they are low in calories but full of vitamins and nutrients. When buying, make sure they come from Germany.
What other foods help you lose weight?
If you want to lose weight, then you should not only use vegetables, fruits and berries. The following foods can also be a success in the diet:
- legumes such as lentils, beans and Pea Has a high protein content, fills you up for longer and stimulates digestion. Has a similar effect in reducing weight Pseudo cereal varieties How Quinoa either amaranth, Since they usually come from distant lands, their ecological footprint is not as sustainable as that of domestic legumes. But cereal It is a pseudo-cereal and is partly grown regionally in Germany.
- coffee Not only does it wake you up, but it can also help you lose weight. It promotes digestion and metabolism and stimulates brown fat cells. Brown fat cells are found on the neck, neck and spine. If you drink coffee, it stimulates brown fat cells and they convert fat into heat. However, this requires energy – so you burn calories. Scientists confirmed this effect University of Nottingham, However, to take advantage of this, you should drink your coffee black and without sugar. Basically, when buying coffee, it is worth choosing organic quality and that is fair trade seal To ensure that you do not harm the earth and other people indirectly by consuming coffee.
- Walnut There are also foods that can help you lose weight. Although the local nut variety has a lot of calories, it keeps you full for longer due to its protein content. As it swells in the abdomen, the effect of satiety is further enhanced. This small amount of walnuts makes a good snack if you feel hungry in between.
You should also keep these things in mind while losing weight
As mentioned earlier, if you are on a diet, starving yourself will not help you. much more important to effective weight loss Do you take your time and give enough nutrients to your body. Play Can also help you if you want to lose a few pounds.
But with all this, you should always keep in mind that you deserve to feel comfortable in your body – no matter what your weight. The social movement also demands it body positivity But, which is among other things Selfishness goes. If you want to lose weight, you should not do it according to the ideal ideal of the body, but according to your will and desire.
Read more on Utopia.de:
** either . marked with orange underlined Some links to sources of supply are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because then we receive a small part of the proceeds from the sale. more info,
Do you like this post?
Thank you for your vote!
Web guru. Amateur thinker. Unapologetic problem solver. Zombie expert. Hipster-friendly travel geek. Social mediaholic.