1. Please tell us your current hardware:
(Please actually list here And don’t refer to the signature, because some don’t see it and the hardware changes)
- Processor (CPU): Ryzen 7 5800x
- Memory (RAM): 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro + 2 Light Enhancement Kit
- Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570 Gaming F
- PSU: Shut up! Straight Power 11 750w Gold
- Case: Asus Rogue Strix Helios/Fractal Design Torrent
- Graphics Card: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- HDD / SSD: WD Black Sn850 1TB, 2x Vital P1 1TB
- Other hardware that is apparently related to the problem (monitor model, cooling, etc.): Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 360, 3 Arctic P14 A-RGB
2. Describe your problem. The more precise and better you describe your problem, the better we can help you (eg additional pictures may be helpful):
My system has migrated from Asus Rog Strix Helios to torrent today. Before the change, the system worked normally. Warmed up the CPU before the move and started the conversion. Before starting cable management, the system was tested once and run. Since I’ve finished with cable management, nothing happens anymore. Of course, I de-energized the system after testing and laying out all the cables comfortably. Unlike the Helios, I now have an RGB hub set up and I use the Nexus Hun from Fractal. Everything else remained the same.
The disease logo on the board does not light up when the power supply is turned on. This is what has always happened.
My power supply had a similar error pattern in June and was replaced. Is it because of this?
Torrents already had built-in spacers. I didn’t need to change anything there. The middle holder had a pin instead of a thread. The hole in the board is under the M2 slot.
The void method failed. Nothing happens even outside the case. I am really at my wits end. What could be the problem? Is the power supply bad again or this time MB? If the CPU/GPU is bad, it should still post, shouldn’t it?
Attached is a picture before I start the void method. Don’t be surprised, I had already unplugged the Pwrbutton etc and tried to start it by short-circuiting the respective pins.
3. What are the steps you have already taken/tried to resolve this issue and what did it do?
void method on table
PS: Also pay attention to various pinned topics and forum search. Maybe you already find the solution to your problem there.
Internet fan. Alcohol expert. Beer ninja. Organizer. Certified tv specialist. Explorer. Social media nerd.