Previously today, we documented that Animal Crossing: New Horizons has marketed an totally staggering 22 million copies in just above 3 months. That’s all properly and superior, but how does that compare to Nintendo’s other key Change releases?
As component of its three-months earnings launch, Nintendo has updated its formal product sales figures for Switch’s best-sellers. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is however selection a single, but its beforehand large direct has been substantially lessened thanks to Animal Crossing, which is now presently the second-greatest-providing Switch sport of all time.
You can see the entire best 10 underneath (bear in intellect that the facts only references Nintendo-published titles).
Major Ten Very best-Selling Nintendo Switch Game titles (as of 30th June 2020):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 26.74 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 22.40 million
- Tremendous Smash Bros. Ultimate – 19.99 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 18.60 million
- Pokémon Sword and Defend – 18.22 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 18.06 million
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee! – 12.20 million
- Super Mario Party – 10.94 million
- Splatoon 2 – 10.71 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 7.44 million
The quantities previously mentioned are throughout the world income and include things like retail, digital, and copies bundled with components all combined. Nintendo has also uncovered that Change hardware life time sales have now attained extra than 61 million models, equalling the NES.
Any surprises in that best 10? Feel free to share your thoughts underneath.