Perfume The time has come on May 26: the grand finale of “Germany Next Top Model” 2022 is coming. Here you can see who the finalists are and what it takes to be a Top Model.
The GNTM final is near and with Liselotte’s departure there are only five models left in the race. On 26 May, MMC Studios in Cologne will decide who will be “Germany’s Next Top Model”. In the final show, candidates have a chance to win 100,000 Euros and become the new campaign face for MAC Cosmetics. The winner also adorns the cover of the fashion magazine “Harper’s Bazaar”.
In the finals, the remaining candidates have to participate in top 20 walks, perform in live shoots and master the upcoming catwalk performances, among other things. The presentation of the personality award as determined by the audience is also pending.
Which GNTM candidates will participate in the 2022 finals?
- Anita, 21, from Neustadt an der Donau. The trained hotel manager describes himself as spontaneous, fun and ambitious. Of her desire to win the final show and be the next Top Model, she says: “I want to be ‘Germany’s Next Top Model’ so that I can finally live out my dream and set an example that you can do something in life.” even if the people around you and fellow human beings don’t stand behind you.”
- lou anne, 19, from Klosterneuberg. She was born in Monte Carlo, but has been living in Austria for a long time. The stylist describes himself as extremely disciplined – especially when it comes to the things that matter to him. Her words about participating in GNTM are therefore not surprising: “I want to be ‘Germany’s next top model’ because I know I have what it takes. I will do everything I can to achieve this goal.” And I want to have a lot of fun doing it.”
- Martina, 50, from Klosterneuberg. The Austrian is Lou-Anne’s mother and will compete against her daughter in the final. This is the first time that a mother-daughter team has made it to the final together. “I believe that 2022 should have model identity figures that personify the whole package of charisma – ‘fascino’ – and human ‘possibility,’” she says of the show.
- noella, 25, from Berlin. She wants to show that her trip from Congo to Germany was not in vain and that she can set foot in the modeling business. “I want to be ‘Germany’s next top model’ because I am completely multifaceted and just bring the whole package with me – both in terms of my vision and in my personality.”
- luca, 20, from Munich. Fashion and modeling have been an important part of her life since childhood. She wants to be “Germany’s next top model” because “it’s just a matter of time before a younger model wins the final.”
Here is the photo gallery: These five top model candidates are in the final
Pop culture practitioner. Bacon expert. Explorer. Tv maven. Wannabe student. Subtly charming social media nerd.