More Hush Money payments discovered by Vince McMahon – WWE feels Johnny Gargano – Paul “Triple H” Levesque wants to break new ground with WWE – Sasha Banks and Naomi return looks more likely

More Hush Money payments discovered by Vince McMahon - WWE feels Johnny Gargano - Paul "Triple H" Levesque wants to break new ground with WWE - Sasha Banks and Naomi return looks more likely

Source: World Wrestling Entertainment

– The amount of hush money payments Vince McMahon has made over the past 15 years is increasing. WWE has now confirmed that two other payments from 2007 and 2009 totaling $5 million have been discovered. The total amount of the six known cases is approximately $19.6 million. Due to the latest discoveries, the financial report for the second quarter of 2022, originally scheduled for Thursday, has been postponed. The first quarters of the years 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 are currently being revised to take into account payments. According to WWE, all payments were made or will be made personally by Vince McMahon.

– After Dakota Kai, Carrion Cross, and Scarlett, Monday’s Monday Night Raw returns to another star, Dexter Loomis, who was recently fired from WWE and immediately brought back after being captured by Triple H was. The decision to contact the 38-year-old regarding the return was made last week. Presumably, the former Sam Shaw also won’t be the last to make a comeback. Another hot candidate here is Johnny Gargano, and according to Fightful, at least Shawn Michaels has been tasked with keeping in touch with the former NXT Champion. It is not known how the conversation took place.

– Jerry Jarrett, father of former wrestling promoter and WWE Senior Vice President of Live Events Jeff Jarrett, talks about the contents of a meeting between Paul “Triple H” Levesque and the WWE roster during an independent show last weekend. In it, Hunter states that Vince is highly respected and appreciated, but will not try to copy his work and will do many things differently. Under this, now the company will find a new path.

READ  "Nuhr im Erste" (ARD): The old white man is back

– Recently on the Sunday Night’s Main Event podcast, Dave Meltzer gave an update on the personalities of Sasha Banks and Naomi. Although nothing has been said about the return of the former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions over the past week, it is said that talks are going well and the company believes that the two will return. A formal agreement is said to have been reached more than a week ago. The resignation of Vince McMahon, the dismissal of John Laurinitis and the takeover by Stephanie McMahon and Paul “Triple H” Levesque are cited as the main reasons that Sasha and Naomi may be looking to return again.

Source: PWInsider, Fightful, Sunday Nights Main Event Podcast

Discuss this topic with many other wrestling fans in our forum! Click!

Written By
More from Miriam Garner
RTL shows off Garner’s tragic funeral in anniversary episode!
is here for the 30th birthday “good times Bad Times” Lots of...
Read More
Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.