Which PS-5 and PS-4 titles will be released in the near future, what are being planned, and which new players may seek Playstation players in the future? Sony’s “State of Play” seeks to answer this in another new live stream format which has been appearing at irregular intervals since March 2019.
Highlights der lights state of play ”vom 25. Februar 2021
Sony presented news about the following games in the stream:
- Final Fantasy VII remake interview: The release of the extended and improved version is planned for 10 June.
- Deathhop: A new trailer shows how Colt experiences déjà-vus.
- Cana: Bridge of Spirits: A new trailer provides insight into the gameplay. It shows new locations and characters. The game will be released on August 24, 2021.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm: The game will be released as a Playstation Plus game in April.
- Freddy: Five Nights in Security Violations: The first gameplay trailer is now online. Sony described “Security Breach” as “the most ambitious Five Nights to date” in Freddie’s game.
- Solar ash: The game “focuses on fluid movements, a third-person-action-platformer of the heavy Proper,” writes Alx Preston, creative director on the Playstation blog.
- Sifu: The martial arts game will be released for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in 2021.
- Knockout City: Dogball battles are fought in a team-based action video game. It should be released on 21 May.
- Return: The makers of Riternal especially promise atmospheric games. It will be released for Playstation 5 on 31 April.
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s about time: Sony promises less loading time, native 4K support and even gaudier and more colorful levels on its blog for games.
Are also on the company’s blog Streaming event “State of Play” summary And detailed information and videos on all selected titles.
Wann War Die State of Play ”?
The final “State of Play” began on Thursday, February 25 at 11 pm Central European time. The show ran for about 30 minutes.
If you missed it, you can watch the stream again here:
What wasn’t there to see “State of Play”?
On February 25, there was no news in the stream about topics related to PlayStation hardware or business. “We are fully focused on the great games to come in the coming months,” Sony said.
What is Sony’s state of play?
“State of Play” is a live stream format with which Sony would like to provide a regular overview of upcoming games and other interesting announcements about its PlayStation. This includes, for example, information about current trailers, pre-existing gameplay content, or other PlayStation services. The “State of Play” must occur at regular intervals throughout the year.