Free Nina App (app store-link) has been re-expanded with the latest update from the Federal Office for Civil Defense and Disaster Assistance. The NINA (Emergency Information and News App) provides warnings of dangers across Germany, for example from the German Weather Service, civil defense and floods.
Now the development team has released yet another update for the Practical Alerts app on iOS with some exciting new features. Version 3.4.0 is available now and includes the following changes:
- Warning App Nina now has dark mode
- There is now a one-time abbreviation for some functions
- Instead of the alert level, the 7-day event is now displayed for the subscribed location
- Some links in alert messages are clickable again
- iOS Critical Alerts Feature Now Available for Civil Defense Alerts and Weather Alerts
- Implementation of Energy Consumption Improvements
- other bug fixes
The NINA update to version 3.4.0 is now free to download on all iPhones and iPads that have at least iOS or iPadOS 12.0 or newer. Nina is approximately 117 MB in size and is available entirely in German.
Internet fan. Alcohol expert. Beer ninja. Organizer. Certified tv specialist. Explorer. Social media nerd.