Sarbrucken The Union of Education and Sciences (GEW) assigns claims to the Ministry of Sayre.
A ten-point program – a result of “Red Alert in Schools and Daycare Centers”, a postcard campaign by Saarland State Association of Education and Science (GEW) in December last year: talking to staff in schools, daycare centers and educational institutions About work – and express health security. According to GEW, there have been more than 1,000 responses – of which the union placed a program in front of Saarland’s Education Minister Christine Stricht-Clift (SPD) on Friday.
In theory, when returning to face-to-face teaching, GEW requires alternating face-to-face and turn-around tuition with distance tuition, hybrid tuition, and shift tuition. For face-to-face teaching, she demands:
1. Distance, Is possible by dividing classrooms, additional rooms and additional staff.
2. Ventilation concept And filter systems instead of ventilation protocols.
3. Acceleration Supply of digital equipment.
5. Transparency About infections.
6. Extension Of multi-professional teams.
7. Discharge of School Management For organization in epidemics.
8. Teacher Training With on-site teacher coaching, digital work should be expanded.
9. Mask required, Where no distance can be maintained with a certified FFP2 mask.
For daycare centers, GEW suggests small and continuous groups, free masks, mobile air filter devices, more socio-educational specialists, risk analysis, binding regulations for all providers in lockdown, as well as appropriate testing and vaccination strategies.
Web guru. Amateur thinker. Unapologetic problem solver. Zombie expert. Hipster-friendly travel geek. Social mediaholic.