World of WarCraft’s big new add-on: Dragonflight will launch in two weeks – and Blizzard is already taking the next step in preparations. The next step in this regard has now gone live.
already world of warcraft: dragon flight, which will finally launch on November 29, Blizzard is now taking the next step in preparation and has rolled out Phase 2 of the same update. You get new content before new add-ons.
Specifically, there is a new class and race combination with Collar of Drakthir, a new area with “The Forbidden Island”, a new dungeon with Uldman and another game event with “Unleashed Hurricane”.
The official information about individual content is as follows:
- New Class/Race Combo: Collar of the Drakthir
- Players who pre-purchased World of Warcraft: Dragonflight will be able to create and play as a character with the new hero class, Drakthire.
- new field: Forbidden Island
- Players can play through the starting area for Callers of the Drachtyre and get a glimpse into the history of the Dragon Islands and the resurgent threats they pose to their inhabitants.
- New Dungeon: Uldman – Legacy of Tyr
- Players can return to a modified classic dungeon at Alexstrasza’s command to recover a mystical relic. The relic is said to contain the memories of Tyr, a dead guard and former ally of the Dragonflights.
- In-Game Events: Unleashed Hurricane
- Players can replay primitive elemental attacks in new quests and world events that herald the beginning of Dragonflight.
Internet fan. Alcohol expert. Beer ninja. Organizer. Certified tv specialist. Explorer. Social media nerd.